Athleticscout is an online athlete recruiting service specializing in college and university placement. When athletes decide they want the edge in recruitment, they join our team and are promoted to college and university athletic programs in North America.
We do this with an online profile on our site and contact coaches that we have made a personal connection with over the years. Both the coaches and athletes have come to trust what our service provides them.
College and university coaches receive thousands of videos and emails from other prospective athletes and it becomes too much for them to go through them all therefore not guaranteeing that your info will even be seen. That's why a service like ours is becoming the normal recruiting process of college and university programs that just don't have the big budgets to go and find their athletes like they did in the past.
Our team provides the athlete and their family with a step by step approach in the recruiting process as well as gain interest in the athlete from programs all over North America.
We are excited for you to join our team so we can help you further your education and athletic goals.
We are excited to have Bryce Edie as our new Head Scout for Western Canada
More Success stories for Athleticscout athletes!
- Congratulations to Kevin Bonden who has signed with Lakehead University
- Congratulations to Nathaniel Bachynski who has signed with Guelph University
- Congratulations to Carter Mceachern who has signed with Trinity University San Antonio Texas
- Congratulations to Kevin Faber who has signed with Lakehead University
- Congratulations to Kyle Gallant who has signed with Hibbing College
- Congratulations to Mike Gemmill who has signed with U of Manitoba
- Congratulations to Jordan Hirano who has signed with U of Ottawa
- Congratulations to Dylan Smith who has signed with Selkirk College
- Welcome to our website: Matt Blais, Cody Cesarz, Tim Kavanaugh, Jeff Archibald, Hayden Rajala and Greg Gross
- Adam Smith has committed to play baseball at Hibbing junior college in Hibbing MN in the fall, and very excited and happy for him. We take pride at athleticscout.com helping athletes achieve there goals.
- Dwight Lee has signed and has committed to play U.S. collegiate hockey in the fall.
Lee will be attending school and suiting up for the Williston State College Tetons in North Dakota. He'll be joining a school that will be beginning their first season of NCAA hockey in the fall. Lee amassed 50 points in 44 games in his final season in the SIJHL with both Dryden and Sioux Lookout including 13 goals and 21 assists with the Ice Dogs. He finished tied for 11th in league scoring in regular season play and was knotted for fourth overall in the postseason with 12 points in 13 contests. Tetons head coach Seamus Gregory was pleased when quoting on Lee's commitment to the school. "From our staffs opinion Dwight is an absolute steal," said Gregory. "He is an experienced skilled forward who will help our primary scoring. Dwight will be counted on in many different situations both specialty teams and even-strength. The strongest part of Dwight's game is his vision and he will also be a great mentor for some of our younger guys."
- Welcome to our website: Carter McEachern, Sam House, Shane Southwood, Danny Usiski,Jay McFadden, Shaun Newman, and Colin Moberly.
- Congratulations to Garrett Nystedt who signed with Northland College
- Congratulations to Peter Emery who signed at Lawrence University in the MCHA
- Congratulations to Keon Doblej for winning the SSSAA Senoir football title
- Jason Hart has been added to our team as a Recruitment Advisor and we are very happy to have a former D1 baseball and pro baseball player on board with us
- Were happy to announce Garrett Nystedt has been traded to the Fort Frances Lakers of the SIJHL
- Dwight Lee has been traded to the Dryden Icedogs of the SIJHL
- Mike Collins has been dealt to the OCN Blizzard of the MJHL
- Jordan Chong signed in Odessa of the Central hockey league
- Matt Valley signed with the Fort William North Stars of the SIJHL
- Peter Emery has signed with Traverse City of the NAHL
- Congratulations to TJ Ahvenniemi who has signed with U of Wisconsin Superior
- Congratulations to Trenton Krueger who has signed with Western New England College
- Charlie Hay is now part of AthleticScout.ca's European scouting department
- Ryan Englebert is AthleticScout.ca's new football and fitness adviser. Stay tuned for more information about a fitness camp he'll be running
- Logan MacDonnell Signed In Austrailia
- Daniel Biscardi signed at Itasca College to play baseball next season
- Darren Turner committed to Northland College
- Matt Hunter committed to William Patterson University
"There are many post-secondary athletic and academic opportunities on either side of the border for the student/athlete from Thunder Bay. However, the chances of being 'discovered' and recruited by a post secondary institution are slim at best. This is due largely due to our geographic isolation and in regards to football, the lack of opportunities to compete outside of Thunder Bay at the high school level. Also, university and college coaches typically do not have significant resources to draw on for recruiting purposes especially, when it comes to travel. They do rely largely on the prospective student/athlete to come to them.
Kevin McCallum and AthleticScout.ca is a tremendous resource for the student/athlete who is prepared to go through the process of marketing themselves to prospective coaches at post secondary institutions in Canada and in the United States. Kevin identified and followed up with several opportunities that we were not even aware of. As a direct result of Kevin's services, my son is attending a university that has a lot to offer both academically and athletically, within 6 hours drive from home."
"My name is Garrett Nystedt and I will be attending Northland College in Ashland, Wisconsin. I will be competing at the NCAA division 3 level. I finished my junior A hockey career with the Fort Frances Lakers of the SIJHL. Getting noticed is always tough and having the right direction for both your academics and hockey experiences is the key for a successful future. Without the help of Kevin through his experiences and advice I wouldn't know where I would be today. I would highly recommend AthleticScout to any athlete who is looking to purse both academics and athleticism."
- Garrett Nystedt. Northland College
"AthleticScout.ca is a great way to get your name out there and it creates many opportunities for yourself. I highly recommend this service to anyone who is unsure as to what their future may hold and to take advantage of this opportunity to further their athletic career. Athletic Scout has brought me to the next level in hockey and I am more than thankful for this service. It is beneficial to you to have options when it comes time to decide what you want to do with your life."
- Darren Turner. Northland College
"Thanks Kevin for all the help you've given me. Your guidance and assistance has helped me choose a great school in UWS. I'm sure you will be helping many more athletes for years to come."
- TJ Ahvenniemi
"Hi, my name is Chris Smerek and I have just recently committed to the University of Ottawa of the CIS hockey league. I am very thankful for Kevin's guidance and assistance which has ultimately given me this amazing opportunity. What Kevin d...oes for you is very important in the recruiting process. He initially creates the interest and gets your foot in the door to whatever team you are interested in. Kevin's prices are very reasonable and to me, what Kevin does for you is worth thousands of dollars. Thank you again AthleticScout and I am sure you will be helping many more athletes like myself get to the next level!"
"I want to thank Athleticscout and especially Kevin Mccallum for everything that he has done for me. His hard work on the phones and the internet has been invaluable to my opportunity to play college hockey when I thought that I didn't have any options. Through Athleticscout I was introduced to coaches and teams all across North America from CIS, NCAA, and the ACHA. Kevin's hard work allowed me to choose a school that fit my needs academically and to play on a team where I could flourish as an athlete. At William Paterson I have grown as a student and have had great success with hockey. My teammates named me an assitant captain in my first season and our team had great success finishing 6th in the nation, winning our league championship and finishing with a good showing at nationals this March. None of this would have been possible without the support of Athleticscout, thank you Kevin for all your help."
- Matt Hunter